N, Q, R Stations 2 Weeks Overnight Closure in Manhattan!
By Ilija Sekulovski
Between 10 p.m. and 5 a.m. on weeknights between July 6 to 10 and July 13 to 17;
FASTRACK, the subway repair, maintenance and cleaning program, will be shutting down Manhattan N/Q/R stations.
The following changes will be in action:
- N trains will only run in Queens and Brooklyn
- Queens service: Between Ditmars Boulevard and Queensboro Plaza
- Brooklyn service: Between Stillwell Avenue and the Court Street R station
- Q trains will run on the D line in Manhattan to and from the 57th Street F stop
- Manhattan-bound: After DeKalb Avenue, Q trains will run via the D to 47-50th Streets, then to the 57th Street F station, the last stop
- Coney Island-bound: Trains originate at the 57th Street F station then run via the D to Brooklyn. Regular Coney Island-bound Q service resumes at DeKalb Avenue.
- R service will end early each night
- In Brooklyn, overnight R shuttle service between 36th Street and 95th Street starts early
For complete list of alternative and effected stations click the following link: