This will be the 2nd Spring crawl, and the 5th crawl in total. The Astoria community has rallied behind the collective events and it not only has the event increased overall business in Astoria, but the participants both businesses and the community have responded in kind, each year.
Give Me Astoria is happy to promote the Spring Crawl, which means the weather is bound to get better by then.
So without further ado, here is the information for the 2018 Spring Crawl.
Friday 3/23 – Sunday 3/25
2. How does it works?
- Shoppers will receive a “passport” to have signed when they make a purchase this weekend at any of the approved venues, (the passport is available at each location.)
- Every customer will get a Shop Small Astoria button with their purchase (while supplies last only).
- Customers who shop at 5 or more stores will automatically enter to win a gift card valued at $450.
- Customers that shop at 8 or more stores get a swag bag filled with goodies from the participating stores as well as restaurants, bars, and coffee shops allover Astoria; including Salt & Bone, Vintage, Singlecut, Queen’s Room, OK Cafe, Fresco Cantina and more!
- Passports should be dropped off by Monday 3/26 to select locations (The Brass Owl, Chateau Le Woof, Lavender Label, or Lockwood)
3. Many of the participating stores will be running their own promotions and events that weekend. So see below all that’s on for offer over the Spring Crawl!
- Astoria Bookshop
- The Brass Owl (15% off entire store, 50% off clearance, Free wine glass for first 50 customers)
- Broadway Silk (10% off entire store)
- Chateau le Woof (free easter candy with any drink purchase)
- The Geekery
- HiFi Records
- Inside Astoria (20% off your most expensive item when you buy 2 items)
- Lavender Label (15% off entire store)
- Lockwood (double loyalty points)
- Lockwood Paper (double loyalty points and Saturday and Sunday pop-up shops)
- Lockwood Style (double loyalty points)
- Petals & Roots
- QED (Show your Shop Small Passport and any purchase from the gift shop or bar gets you a QED Admit 2 Pass and 50% off QED VIP Passes! Enjoy $6 Brooklyn Lager drafts while you shop and 20% off all Moleskine Journals)
- The Stonework (10% off entire store. Friday 3/23 Story telling event at 8pm, Saturday 3/24 live chainstitching from 1-3 and free chainstitched bandana with $100 purchase)