Halloween right around the corner and still looking for plans? Astoria has got you covered: there are a number of events happening around town between now and the spookiest day of the year!
Here’s what’s on in Astoria this Halloween:
Arcadia Bar & Kitchen
- Wednesday, October 23rd: Halloween sip & paint; $45 (with food, drinks and supplies included), 7PM.
- Saturday, October 26th: Live music and costume contest; no cover, 8PM. Live music by DJ Spitfire begins at 9PM.
- Friday, October 25th: Costume Party for Singles; best costume wins $50 gift card for Katch.
- Saturday, October 26th: Kids Halloween Silent Disco; first 1,000 RSVPs are free; 11AM-3PM. Additional information here.
- Monday, October 28th: Ceramic Skull Painting; $45 ($10 off with code KATCHAST), 8-10PM. Tickets here.
- Wednesday, October 30th: Astoria Filmmakers’ Halloween Party; $20 for non-members, $10 for members, 7-10PM. No tickets needed.
- Thursday, October 31st: Battle of the Bartenders; no cover, 9PM.
Passage Irish Kitchen & Bar
Friday, November 1st: Live DJ and small cover charge for those who wish to partake in their smashing pumpkins activity; 9PM.
Sunday, October 20th: Queens Witchcraft Brigade; Halloween-themed edition with a costume contest, tarot card reading, themed foods, and more; no cover, 12-5PM at 31-35 41st St.
Victory Garden Café
Friday, October 25th: Halloween-themed food and drink, plus a live belly-dancing performance; no cover, 9PM.