Be sure to vote for your favorite #GiveMeWinter submission!
By Loulou Chryssides
Voting is now underway for our first-ever #GiveMeWinter photography contest! After many fantastic photography submissions, we have narrowed down our favorite winter photos to the below submissions for this season.
The nominees are:
- ‘Winter on 30th Avenue‘ by Bernadette Claffey
- ‘Merry & Bright ✨‘ by Stefanie Dimitriadis
- ‘Walker on Shore Blvd.‘ by Patrick Merino
- ‘Hellgate Flare‘ by Andre Legaspi
- ‘When it’s calm, everything becomes clear‘ by Allen Leonard Fernandez
- ‘Ice Flows under the Hell Gate‘ by Cate Franklyn
- ‘Foggy Winter Day at Astoria Park‘ by Alison Tebbett
- ‘Road to Nowhere‘ by Francesca Favretto
- ‘Pretty first snowfall of the season‘ by Cecilia Maronilla
- ‘Living in Astoria! Everything is always on a Go‘ by William Green
- ‘Snowy Runspiration‘ by Stacey Moser
- ‘When Hell Gate Freezes Over‘ by Paige Prevelige
- ‘NYC Winter Sunset‘ by Ana Peraica-Stanton
The winner of our #GiveMeWinter photography contest will be the photo to receive the most combined likes and comments, on our Facebook, Twitter and Instagram pages, by 3PM on Friday, March 20th.
The winner will receive a personalized award with their name and title of their submitted photo (as featured below), as well as a mounted canvas (36 in. x 36 in.) of their image presented by Give Me Astoria.